bonitos

bonitos

sexta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2011

About Me :)
My name’s Daniela Silva and I’m 14 years old. I’m from Portugal and I live near Almada in Costa da Caparica. It’s very good to live here because it’s close to the beach! I’m going to talk a little bit about me, I hope you like it.
I’m a normal girl with brown hair and eyes and of medium height. About my physical aspects there’s not too much to say, so I’m going to talk about my interests, what I do, what I like, kind of music that I hear…
I started school and I don’t do many things in the week because there’s not too much time left. When I get out of school I go to the beach to relax a little bit and hear some music (I hear Indie rock music, Rock Alternative..). When I arrive at home I watch television while the dinner’s not ready and then I go to my sweet internet to see things about Johnny Depp(I love him) and other famous people, talk with my friends and family that live in France.
On the weekend I go to the beach with my family and my dog. I usually go to see my grandpa and grandma that live in Lisbon.
My favourite colours are white, brown and pink and my best friend’s name is Sara. We have many things in common and we share everything to each other because she understands my thoughts and feelings about life and people. Yes, I can say that I Iove my calm life and my lovely friends. I’m a simple girl and I hate bad people that think that the world turns around themselves.
I love chocolate, ice-cream and cupcakes! Yes, probably you are wonder that cupcakes basically don’t exist in Portugal. But you’re wrong, the shop here called “Merry Cupcakes” sells them and it’s great.
I would like to host a student in my house. She would be very well treated and received with lots of love like part of my family. We would go to the beach, to Lisbon, to the theatre, to the cinema, to the Oceanarium, etc.
My house has only two bedrooms, mine and one of my parents, one bathroom, two living rooms, a kitchen and a balcony. It’s very simple… my bedroom is small, but I have two beds for when one of my friends sleeps over here and they love!
I hope you like what you’ve just read and don’t mind about the descriptions of my house… I am a good friend and I intend to create a friendship and keep it. See you here! ♥
Daniela Silva, no 7,9B

1 comentário: