bonitos

bonitos

sexta-feira, 14 de outubro de 2011

WHO AM I?

Hi! My name is João Figueiredo. I am 14 years old and I have got blond hair and I am of medium height.
I live in Costa da Caparica, which is a city by the sea and near Lisbon.
I live in a house with a swimming pool, with my parents and my little brother, Henrique. I have got a dog called Camila and a cat called Mel.
I usually go to the beach, to have a good time and surf. I like to be with my friends and I like to play computer games. I also like to go to the cinema and my favorite kind of music is Reggae.
I study in Almada, in Anselmo de Andrade and I have good grades. I prefer sciences and math’s and I really like my school.
I do Gymnastics everyday, which is a sport that involves a lot of strength. I would like to host a foreign student because I think it’s a good opportunity to meet new friends, new cultures and to improve my English.

João Pedro Colaço de Figueiredo nº 16 9ºB

1 comentário: